Sunday, October 08, 2006

Well HELLO DOLLY!

Hello everyone, my name is Dolly and I'm a new Foster Dog with HTHNBR! My owner passed away, and the family decided that it was best to work with a rescue to find me a new home.



My foster dad's name is Matt, and he's pretty cool, although he's not too thrilled with me at the moment. You see, I think that I should be able to look on the counters and take whatever I want and he doesn't think so. He's trying to teach me that counter surfing isn't allowed.





He's also trying to teach me that I don't have a need to guard my food and treats.

Other than that, I'm just a cute, fluffy bundle of love, so if you want to get to know me better, then fill out an application, and I'll come visit you and you will fall madly in love with me.

Dolly

No comments: