Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Update on Dolly

Hi, it's me, Dolly again. I wanted to show everyone how well I am settling in to my foster home. Here are some recent pictures of me with my foster sisters.

Here I am cuddling on the floor with Rena. Kayna is on the couch.

Click to enlarge













Here I am with Rena.

Click to enlarge












Rena and I have decided that the best place to wrestle is on foster dad's bed. As you can see, we are pretty tired from wrestling!

Click to enlarge











I really am a sweetheart and I am learning to get along really well with my foster sisters.

Click to enlarge











That's it for now. I am going to another rescue event this Sunday at the Baltimore County Humane Society, you should come meet me!



3 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Oh you guys are so cute and look so loving to each other. :)

~ fufu

utenzi said...

Hi Dolly. It's good to see that you're fitting in well and I hope you find a great home.

Michele sent me, Foster Dogs.

Shephard said...

Gorgeous. I hope the other dogs aren't jealous of how pretty you are.

Michele sent me. :)
~S