Saturday, October 14, 2006

Welcome Xena!

Hi, my name is Xena. I was just rescued from a shelter the other day and am still settling in to my foster home. They think I am about 3 or 4 years old. I am really sweet, and I love kids, cats and other dogs. I was found as a stray in the Poconos. My foster parents have scheduled me for a check up and will soon make an appointment for me to be spayed.


My foster mom says "She is a very affectionate, sweet girl. She loves the attention from her humans. She likes to lay on the couch (or should I say, on your lap)."



As you can see, I am busy checking out my new home. Check back for more updates on me or email my foster mom.


2 comments:

Lae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carmilevy said...

What a beautiful girl she is! You do wonderful work. I wish I lived closer...I'm sure our kids would love to adopt one of these beautiful beings.

Followed you home from Michele's. I'm so glad I did: this is an inspirational site indeed.