Wednesday, August 09, 2006

OOOH, Pick Me, I'm Available!



Hi everyone, my name is Conner and I'm a Labirian Husky... um, a Siberian Labsky... ok, I'm not a husky at all, I'm just a lab mix.

You may be wondering why I'm on a Northern Breed rescue blog, well its very simple... I'm a courtesy post! The volunteers want to help us dogs without homes find a nice home, and they were nice enough to post me up on their site to see if I could find one, cuz I'm a good boy!

I'm about 2 years old, gentle, shy, and quiet... I'll barely make a peep, you'll forget I'm even around, except when I put my head on your lap for some ear scratching. Really, I won't be a bother at all.
I'd like to find a home with a nice (spayed) female dog to play with, but hey, I'll take what I can get if you don't have one of those. I'm not picky! Well, except that I'd like to have a home where I'm a part of your family, not stuck outside all the time.

My foster home says that I need a fenced in yard to play with (no invisible fence things though), and there will be a home visit and vet check prior to adoption.

If you'd like to set up a date to meet me, please feel free to contact:
smujolley@cs.com




No comments: