Friday, July 07, 2006

Gordy's Story

Hi I'm Klondike Gordy. I was born on June 11,2005 I just recently celebrated my 1st birthday and wanted to write to let everyone know my story.

I was once a owner surrender looking for a home. One minute I was in my crate with my other littermates and then at 4 months old I found myself looking for a home. A really nice human lady took me in as her "foster" where I joined two other siberians who had found their "furever" home with her. She fostered me for awhile and then she decided I found my "furever" home also.

My mom joined a really cool rescue named Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue where she and a bunch of other humans help homeless dogs find their "furever" homes. While it makes me sad that so many dogs need homes I find comfort in knowing that there are "rescues" out there that help dogs like else. Please join in to help my friends Meeko, Sidra, Justin,Oreo,Madison and the others on the site!

Thanks and Oh I included a few pictures of me, so you could see what I look like!

Wags and Woos!

Klondike Gordy

Me and my friend Rena at my house on the 4th of July


For some reason when it got real hot mom filled up this big water bowl and Matt put me in it. I wasn't sure what to do. I stood there for about 5 minutes and didn't move...then I tried the water. It was okay.

No comments: