Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lucy's Lessons




Hi, I'm Lucy. Some of you have seen posts about me here before. I just wanted to let you all know that I've been learning so much lately. Here I am relaxing on the couch after dinner. I've learned that I don't have to gulp down my dinner or protect it from anyone. Tomorrow, there will be another dinner, just for me. That is really great.
I'm also learning a lot at school. That's right, I'm going to school. My foster mom is taking me to obedience class, and I must say that I am the star pupil. We work on my lessons at my foster home during the week. The treat rewards are really yummy and I like to work. Hey, I'm a Husky mix after all, and we LIKE to work.
I'm still waiting for someone to come along who wants me to live with them forever, but until then, I'll keep warm and happy in my foster home.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Lucy is a lovely lady. I hope she finds a "forever home" really soon.

Here from Michele's.

... Paige said...

You are doing a good thing here.
Hi here by way of Michele's today. Happy Weekend to you and all the four footed folks

Anonymous said...

Hey! Michele sent me, and I'm so glad she did. We're currently fostering a Border Collie! You are absolutely a hero, thank you for what you do.

carmilevy said...

I wish I lived closer to you, Lucy, because I'd be knocking on the door.

Michele sent me to visit you. You are a lovely girl, and I know your family is out there, waiting for you.

Dak-Ind said...

what a beautiful Husky. my older son has a husky shepard mix at his dads home that is smart and beautiful. They really are great dogs. I hope all you foster pups get a good home soon!

michele sent me.